So far we've only had one artist sign up for our Big Bang Challenge. I'd love to see more participation in this event so I'm extending the deadline for claiming a story to Feb 15, extending the posting deadline to Mar 14, and sweetening the deal...
In addition to earning 60XP for each art submission, every artist who submits an entry will get a free one month premium membership on PaperDemon.com.
Additionally, one adult participant will be randomly selected to receive a copy of the 2020 PaperDemon Erotic art calendar. This particular part of the prize is only offered to adults. Minors can still participate in the challenge and receive a premium membership as long as they are at least 13 years of age, but they will not be eligable to receive a calendar.
How to participate in the Big Bang Challenge
- First, read through the synopses posted in the PaperDemon Contest and Events forum which begin with “Big Bang 2020” for any stories that pique your interest.
- Posts will include suggested characters and moments which you may choose to illustrate - however, what you end up illustrating is entirely up to you! The bullet pointed suggestions are only that; suggestions.
- Claim a story by replying to the post of the story you wish to choose. You will need to have a PaperDemon account to do this (it’s easy and free to set up!). The deadline to claim a story is February 15, 2020.
- Read at least five thousand (5,000) words of the story/stories that you have claimed. You are welcome to read more than that, but it is not required.
- Create! You have until March 14, 2020 to work on your art. Submit it to the PaperDemon art gallery with the tag pd-bigbang-2020. Artists will earn 60XP for each entry submitted.
- Post a link to your art in the forum thread attached to the story you claimed. All art must be posted by March 14, 2020.
- Feel free to communicate with the writer of your claimed story should you have any questions. You are also welcome to send the writers drafts, or even early peaks of your finished work. This isn’t required, but feel free.