PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1278 Members

Post 28898 - Hello Internet! Live video with BogusRed

1. Posted on Sep 26, 2017, 2:27:31 PM UTC
    ID: 28898
    BogusRed
    ADMIN

Hey DragonAceSg7. 

You shouldn't feel bad at all for not being active here. It's totally understandable to take a break from being online. That is really common. Taking care of yourself is more important.

I'm really sorry to hear bad things happened to you. I've been reading and watching videos lately learning more about GamerGate and the toxic way women have been treated online over the last few years. I don't know if what you experienced was similar to that at all but that kind of thing really upsets me and I never want it to happen here.

I realize it might be personal so if you don't want to share that's totally ok (also feel free to send me an email directly at [email protected]) but I'd like to know if there's anything in particular we could do on PaperDemon to prevent that sort of thing from happening here.

Thanks for the notice about tumblr. Totally unaware that things were toxic there too. 

Yep we do have a twitter handle. I tend to keep the Facebook page more up to date because we have a lot more engagement there.

It would be super awesome having your contributions to the writing section. We're all here trying to get better. I feel pretty mediocre about my art. There's a lot I have to improve still. And that holds me back from making art more.