Open group | 1264 Members

[newsletter] 💗 Inspiration and 🎨 Information

1. Posted on Mar 30, 2017, 8:50:11 PM UTC
    ID: 28795 | #2
    ItCanBeFunToRunAway
    Level 1
    XP

"I hope you enjoyed this new newsletter format."

Well I liked it, but you said nice things about me, so I'm hardly unbiased. 
    (the tutorials look great - especially the hand one)

and how has it been nearly a month since I posted anything? - I'll go do something about that
       and go check out WanderingDecadence, BastardQueen, and MaskedDragonNamedLin

2. Posted on Mar 31, 2017, 1:14:48 PM UTC
    ID: 28796 | #3
    BogusRed
    Level 281 ADMIN
    XP

Thanks for the feedback ItCanBeFunToRunAway! I will continue including tutorials then :D

What's the story behind your username? It makes me chuckle every time I see it.

Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you or provide for you on PaperDemon

3. Posted on Apr 2, 2017, 6:47:20 PM UTC
    ID: 28799 | #4
    ItCanBeFunToRunAway
    Level 1
    XP

The name?

"It can be fun to run away" is a line from the show Mr. Robot, though in that context it was a sort of melancholy comment by someone looking back at their childhood.

At the time I heard the line, I was in the process of packing up/giving away/selling everything I owned, so that I could go traveling with no fixed agenda or destination, and at times it felt like I was running away from my life.
    That line reminded me that running away doesn't have to be a bad thing, and, like you've noticed, it makes a great username.

How about "BogusRed"?

4. Posted on Apr 3, 2017, 12:15:19 PM UTC
    ID: 28800 | #5
    BogusRed
    Level 281 ADMIN
    XP

Wow so you basically lived out of a backpack and traveled? Where did you go? That sounds really cool. What did you learn from the experience?

I chose the username BogusRed like in the late 90's. At the time Final Fantasy VII just came out and I really liked the character RedXIII. I was setting up a new account on AOL but "Red13" was taken. I had just seen a movie called "Bogus" so I went with "BogusRed13". Eventually I dropped the "13".

I'm super interested to learn about your adventures traveling.

Quick Reply

Please login to post to the forums...

Login