PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1285 Members

[newsletter] 🍂 Behind the scenes Studio Ghibli, 😨 cutting features

1. Posted on May 18, 2017, 9:18:26 AM UTC
    ID: 28842 | #2
    hushicho
    Level 33
    XP

I adore PaperDemon and in fact just a week ago suggested it to some people on a comic-oriented Discord server. I hope they'll stop by!

Thanks always for keeping us posted and letting us know about what features are going and what the status is. It's always things like this that keep PaperDemon head and shoulders above every other art site out there.

I have to confess, I can't stand Miyazaki anymore personally, but I do enjoy some of Ghibli's films. I don't agree with his recent opinions especially, but considering his age and experiences in the industry, I can't begrudge him for feeling that way. It's interesting at least to see the process of some of the studio; I can at least enjoy that creative process.

As always, you have found fascinating things, and I adore the fantasy tutorials -- they're so delightful! That hand app will also surely help many, many artists! Hands are so often one of the most difficult things for any artist to depict.

Thank you so much for all your continued work for this community. It is because of your care and effort that it remains the best.

2. Posted on May 19, 2017, 3:46:01 AM UTC
    ID: 28843 | #3
    BogusRed
    Level 281 ADMIN
    XP

Aw 

Thanks so much for the kind words Hushicho. It really means a lot to me. 

Sorry that the Miyazaki content wasn't appealing. Don't worry he wont be featured in the next one :)

If you happen to find any useful resources, let me know and I'll try to get them in the next newsletter so everyone can benefit.

Thank you again for the feedback and kind words :D

3. Posted on May 19, 2017, 7:12:09 AM UTC
    ID: 28844 | #4
    hushicho
    Level 33
    XP

I am so glad if my words have helped.

And please don't feel the need to say sorry -- I was trying to say more that even if I have a problem with Miyazaki, I still enjoyed the other things in the newsletter. I know every newsletter can't please every person who reads it with every article and every feature! It's wonderful to have such a variety, and I enjoyed the newsletter immensely, as I always do.

I will definitely keep my eyes peeled, and again, I'm always fond of PaperDemon. It is the best art site.

Quick Reply

Please login to post to the forums...

Login