ID: 24056 | #11
    EvilBunnySlippers
    Level 37 BETA
    XP

On Mar 18, 2009 10:17 pm, Animeiac said:
    [quote]

On Mar 18, 2009 8:45 am, DMoontear said:
    [quote]

No offense Animeiac, but what is the point of asking these rhetorical questions?

[/quote]

I'm confused about life. I am always asking it questions but I never get any straigth answers. Nobody tells me the truth of every thing.

What is the reality of reality?

[/quote]

I think your questions are too open ended for anyone to answer. Perhaps you could be a little more direct and ask questions given in a certian instance or context? The truth of everything and the reality of reality is just a little bit difficult for any person to tackle...life in its very nature is confusing and people spend their entire lives trying to figure it all out...but perhaps that in itself is the point. ;)

2. Posted on Mar 20, 2009, 8:59:48 PM UTC
    ID: 24065 | #12
    Animeiac
    Level 27
    XP

On Mar 20, 2009 9:42 am, EvilBunnySlippers said:
    [quote]

I think your questions are too open ended for anyone to answer. Perhaps you could be a little more direct and ask questions given in a certian instance or context? The truth of everything and the reality of reality is just a little bit difficult for any person to tackle...life in its very nature is confusing and people spend their entire lives trying to figure it all out...but perhaps that in itself is the point. ;)

[/quote]

I'm starting to believe that the truth is nothing. If you take away all life lies then 'nothing' is left.

3. Posted on Mar 21, 2009, 1:11:36 PM UTC
    ID: 24066 | #13
    Lilimayhem
    Level 81 BETA
    XP

truth is subjective...and that last part doesn't make any sense...no offence. Sometimes it is better to stop questioning and start living, life is the best teacher after all. Every action, every choise, every mistake you do, will teach you something.

And by the way, you ask the wrong questions.

Last edited by Lilimayhem on Mar 21, 2009, 1:13:17 PM UTC. 1 total edits.

4. Posted on Mar 22, 2009, 8:48:33 PM UTC
    ID: 24068 | #14
    DMoontear
    Level 7
    XP

On Mar 18, 2009 10:17 pm, Animeiac said:
    [quote]

On Mar 18, 2009 8:45 am, DMoontear said:
    [quote]

No offense Animeiac, but what is the point of asking these rhetorical questions?

[/quote]

I'm confused about life. I am always asking it questions but I never get any straigth answers. Nobody tells me the truth of every thing.

What is the reality of reality?

[/quote]

I don't understand animeiac.

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.