PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1277 Members

So much

1. Posted on Mar 21, 2024, 11:46:29 PM UTC
    ID: 47114 | #1
    BananaShake
    Level 17
    XP

Idk, this is kind of just a chat? To see if anyone else feels the same and any tips to get over it.

There just so much going on right now, the Nex Benedict murder, and just politics in general.

I don't know much about these details or news, since I don't check news that much.

I just feel so small and powerless and afraid of everything right now, especially as a lgbtq+ (ftm/questioning genderfluid) student, I'm afraid of what world I'm going to grow up in.

I just guess I don't know how to feel other than scared and sad.

Yeah, sorry if I'm being a downer :P

Last edited by BananaShake on Mar 22, 2024, 1:40:15 AM UTC. 1 total edits.

2. Posted on Mar 22, 2024, 12:16:04 AM UTC
    ID: 47116 | #2
    ArkillianDragon
    Level 275 BETA ADMIN
    XP

You're not alone. There's a lot of scared people out there right now. I'm unaware of the dynamics in USA for Trans / NB members. There are communities and safe spaces in my country for rainbow youth to go for support, but USA is on the other side of the world to me so I'm not familiar with those. We have many trans / NB members of Paperdemon though- perhaps some may be able to help out with advice? Looking for youth communities that are local to you is great so you can collect some safe spaces to unmask, and decoil in. I recommend both as scarey as meeting people IRL is.

The only option I personally could offer is to give contact details for FTM friends of mine that you could talk to, but their experiences would be from a New Zealand perspective. It would be best for you to find someone local, but if you need it, I have a friend who has said yes in the past to chatting to youth trans who are struggling. 

3. Posted on Mar 22, 2024, 1:40:58 AM UTC
    ID: 47118 | #3
    BananaShake
    Level 17
    XP

On Fri, 22 Mar 2024 05:16:04 GMT, ArkillianDragon said in post id 47116:

You're not alone. There's a lot of scared people out there right now. I'm unaware of the dynamics in USA for Trans / NB members. There are communities and safe spaces in my country for rainbow youth to go for support, but USA is on the other side of the world to me so I'm not familiar with those. We have many trans / NB members of Paperdemon though- perhaps some may be able to help out with advice? Looking for youth communities that are local to you is great so you can collect some safe spaces to unmask, and decoil in. I recommend both as scarey as meeting people IRL is.

The only option I personally could offer is to give contact details for FTM friends of mine that you could talk to, but their experiences would be from a New Zealand perspective. It would be best for you to find someone local, but if you need it, I have a friend who has said yes in the past to chatting to youth trans who are struggling. 

ah, thanks!

Quick Reply

Please login to post to the forums...

Login