PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1304 Members

Email Notifications and recovering passwords

1. Posted on Oct 4, 2005, 11:09:23 AM UTC
    ID: 4616 | #1
    BogusRed
    Level 281 ADMIN
    XP
    Some of you older members might remember that nifty thing you used to get called and Email Notification that was sent out every few days letting you know you had messages in your Paper Demon inbox.

You guys might not know this, but the whole reason it wasn't everyday and they sort of disapeared after a while was due to the fact that it is a script i had to run manually. So if I forgot to do it, no email notifications.

Well now I've FINALLY figured out how to get it automated and it is now working. At least it is for me...

Have any of you received one today (tuesday October 4th)? If you didn't and you know you had messages in your inbox, let me know. if you DID get an email, let me know that as well. The reason I ask is that some people aren't getting any email from the site. For one reason or another, they can't login or they forgot their password so they use the Forgot Password thingy to be emailed a new password. But for some odd reason, some people never receive these emails. I don't know why.

I receive these emails just find but that is probably because my emails never have to go outside of my server's network. It's local. So PLEASE let me know if you are or aren't getting lost password emails and email notifications.

Thanks guys and enjoy the email notification feature.

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.