PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1302 Members

Post 28393 - File your rants, complaints, etc now!

1. Posted on Dec 27, 2015, 10:26:16 PM UTC
    ID: 28393
    BloodlustSerenade

I think that the different chat channels is a great idea - I'm just not certain we really have the numbers for a different channel for too many different and specific things at this point.

Maybe just two different and rather broad channels?  One dedicated to art talk and one for random irl nonsense/general conversation?

If there are too many channels then it increases the likelihood of people spreading out too much and not really interacting so much.  (I'm picturing my lonely self sitting in a critique channel when everyone else is talking about something else in another channel.) With just two options we can at least get like-minded people together.  Just art related and everything else ^_^ Once there you can ask for critique or help/support or discuss different painting software etc etc.  

That way we aren't spreading our population too thin and if you are specifically looking for art discussion, then the random nonsense that always pops up in chat rooms won't be dominating that room :)