PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1285 Members

Post 28683 - You work so hard to gain an inch and have a foot pulled away from you.

1. Posted on Sep 18, 2016, 6:24:07 AM UTC
    ID: 28683
    Harlequaint

This is more of a complaint than a questions, though any advice is welcome. 

The past month, this month to be exact has been stressful even before it started. We found out at the end of August that we have to move, however Management A (the old management, who were fire after the place was sold once again) never game Mom a time frame even though she kept asking as so she signed another Lease that is saving us to an extent. This trailer park I live in has become a Rent to Own. There was another water leak under the kitchen sink and Mom went into the office to tell them about and things hit the fan. Management A told Management B (the new management that is also a Class A Bi..h) that I was sabotaging the plumbing because I wanted to look at the guy they sent over to fix it. He even told them that he was over at our trailer every week working on the plumbing. 

Right. And I am the Queen of England. 

Also Management B said that the reason we have so many issues with the trailer we live is has everything to do with our 'House Keeping'.

So the leaking over the front door every time it rains (that is also draining down the inside of the wall), the floor slowly rooting away under the living room carpet, the  support beans under my tub root ting away, the foundation of the trailer slowly shifting has everything to do with our 'House Keeping' and nothing to do with the fact this place is slowly falling apart due to age. 

There is also the added threat of Management B trying to figure out a way to Illegal Evict us under the presidents of Legal Eviction. I woke up with a head ache the other day, I felt it in my sleep like some one had taken a sledge hammer to me head.

I am stressed enough as it is not have to deal with this. I have been packing things up and weeding out junk (since we moved a storage unit into the living room a few years back to save money) and I am finishing out sorting the boxes that are in the shed tomorrow.  I can deal with all this. 

The issue now is trying to find a place to go that is not in town or too far out from town. And it has to be a place that except animals. Mom is already talking about getting rid of two of them and I am sitting here trying to get money for a camper trailer of an RV so I have a place to live because I am not giving up any of my pets. I will live in my car if I have too. 

I would give up the fish if need be, but would have to be to a good home. I sort of wish they would die before we have to move. I know that is morbid but these fish where breed and raised in my tanks.  

There are others out there in worse situations then me. I live with my mother, who literally supports me because I can't get a job. I cannot get a break. I have student Loans, I have to pay the school back and what little money I happen to come across I can't put toward paying either one of those things off.