PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1266 Members

Post 34748 - So

1. Posted on May 23, 2021, 1:15:48 AM UTC
    ID: 34748
    ArkillianDragon
    BETA ADMIN

It's an interesting topic which I don't know much about as I'm not good at social media. IF you have any suggestions on how we can improve the engegement ofhte forums, we'd love to  hear it.

My hot take with engagement is that everyone consumes the internet differently. There's people that only interact with popular things, somethat only interacat with small circles of topics, some that perfer to read others enjoying and poking their nose in when they have something to say- the fly on the wall type. Perhaps having a reaction ability on forums would help like on Discord. I don't know how to get people to start, or engage with with new topics in the forums. I follow all the forums that people can chat in to reply where I can, or forward if I can't, but many don't have the energy for following forums and I respect that. 

Perhaps forums as a concept need to be updated to what the modern user likes. Perhaps that's the issue. For now though, the Forums still have a purpose, for the ARPGs at least. I'm sure that doesn't stop them from being used for thier original purpose though ;)