PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1277 Members

Anyone willing to do One-on-One?

1. Posted on Aug 12, 2023, 8:52:53 PM UTC
    ID: 44411 | #1
    Antfarm
    Level 12
    XP

Hey, I'm Antfarm! I'm new to Paperdemon, and I kinda want to try doing roleplay here! RIght now, since I'm still new to the idea, I'm only willing to do one-on-one. I have one character I want to use (my only registered character, Cassandra). If you're willing to do one-on-one with me, please leave a comment and PM me! I'll try to respond as fast as I can. :)

Boundaries:

No 18+ content (I am a minor, and so is my character.)

No really long, complicated plot that may take several weeks/months (a few days long is perfectly chill)

No moving onto Discord (I don't have it or any other socials, and I'm currently uncomfortable with having any)

No shipping OCs (crack ships welcome)

Yes, we may roleplay combat (None that is extremely serious)

Yes, I may be comfortable with being your friend

Yes, I may want to roleplay with you in the future

Yes, I accept art/writing of my OC as gifts

If you would like to draw a scene from the roleplay, ask

Note: If I recieve too many PMS/comments, I won't respond to them all. I'll only be responding to five at most.

Last edited by Antfarm on Aug 16, 2023, 12:43:26 AM UTC. 2 total edits.

2. Posted on Oct 9, 2023, 5:36:47 PM UTC
    ID: 45483 | #2
    Bordayus
    Level 146
    XP

Well this been an while still, If the offer still stand here my voice on matter:

No 18+ content (I am a minor, and so is my character.)

(Perfectly understandable and will not question that. RP for fun so if feel uncomfortable, your not having fun)

No really long, complicated plot that may take several weeks/months (a few days long is perfectly chill)

(We can do an simple meet, maybe hang out at an portal market or the like, no need to be deep rooted plot :) )

No moving onto Discord (I don't have it or any other socials, and I'm currently uncomfortable with having any)

(Understand, I am Find in most media you wish to RP, weather through PM, On this forum or some other format)

No shipping OCs (crack ships welcome)

(While most of my characters are 'aliens' and do not fall under normal humans relationship spectrum so never really focus too deeply on Shipping or Crack Ship)

Yes, we may roleplay combat (None that is extremely serious)

(Perfectly fine...Depend on which character I play, Combat likely be super simple and easy...or likely be extreamly hard like Kama who can not harm others)

Yes, I may be comfortable with being your friend

(In real Life or in character game, I am fine with either :D )

Yes, I may want to roleplay with you in the future

(Welll I would Hope so, that mean my horrible RP skill did not run you off >.< )

Yes, I accept art/writing of my OC as gifts
    (Good cause like doing Collab of my character with other folks OC, some times even doing big one with Portal trip in an group of 3-6 OC. Depend how your OC like, they can join the group as an memeber or even be an background figure looking at the group stupid antic :P )

If you would like to draw a scene from the roleplay, ask

(Very reasonable as there is an Buddy Book where to gain AP from RP, has to post the scene from the RP that the picture is showing. Why I all ways ask folk approval before drawing it out)

Hope that cover any concern you have :) And will send you an PM to let you know I am intrested and posted in your forum post.

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.