Open group | 1277 Members

OPEN Exploring the Parchment Imp Inn

1. Posted on Mar 6, 2024, 12:48:02 AM UTC
    ID: 46801 | #11
    Silvyr Rose
    ArkillianDragon
    Level 275 BETA ADMIN
    XP

"Oh, heavens no " Silvyr grinned, flipping back down to the floor, "Someone has to distract you from Aras's latest prank." 

Leaping forward so his rainbow hair and bright blue eyes took the attention off what was going on behind him, Silvyr relished in the moment.

2. Posted on Mar 9, 2024, 3:41:56 PM UTC
    ID: 46850 | #12
    Corda Iacobi
    Bordayus
    Level 146
    XP

Seem to appear in a seat at one of the table...he pause and look off with no express. ".....Huh...Did I went to sleep into awake? Hmmm, That can be an hard statment to wrap one head around..."

He look to Cryus,,,Of course he the guy who sit in the back of the class, watching folks. "Keeping good notes today Cryus?"

3. Posted on Mar 10, 2024, 9:31:46 PM UTC
    ID: 46862 | #14
    Corda Iacobi
    Bordayus
    Level 146
    XP

"Done nothing and you are scribbling notes? What is it you are writting about? My dreamly Locks, my dead tire eyes, my lack luster face? Or are you just sketching me like one of your French PaperDemon Girls? Look, I Know I make your heart beat like a drum when I am around, I can tell by the vessel on your forhead that look like it about to burst in frustration, but Cryus my man, you can do better then me."
    sip from his jug

4. Posted on Mar 12, 2024, 2:32:18 AM UTC
    ID: 46873 | #15
    MarieArmstrong
    Level 4
    XP

A man with an unusual blue hue steps through the door, glancing coldly around the area before finding a seat in the corner. Apart from his blue skin and void-like eyes, he looks strangely human. Emotionless white pupils watch the room.

5. Posted on Mar 12, 2024, 4:58:00 PM UTC
    ID: 46879 | #16
    Corda Iacobi
    Bordayus
    Level 146
    XP

Corda note the New person also taken a corner and make a mental note to let Martus know he need to build these room in the shape of an Octagon so there enough corner for everyone that come in. He sip his jug and look to the Blue Man.
    "The Corner tend to be a rather close off for welcoming folks to chat. I am going to Ignore that for now though and Offer you a Greeting. Welcome to the Parchement Imp Inn. Main HQ of the Adventurer Guild. I am Corda Iacobi, Forget it and I will not be surprise. We have an endless collection of folks from all manner of reality, universe and more. Think yourself Weird, stay a while, and you will begin to feel rather normal very quickly." 

6. Posted on Mar 13, 2024, 1:55:14 AM UTC
    ID: 46888 | #17
    MarieArmstrong
    Level 4
    XP

The man looks up at him and blinks once, before smiling eerily. His pupils flicker magenta for a moment, then settle back to white.
    "...thank you. That is quite reassuring."
    Despite his words, his tone is dark.

7. Posted on Mar 13, 2024, 6:57:47 AM UTC
    ID: 46890 | #18
    Corda Iacobi
    Bordayus
    Level 146
    XP

Lacking any sense to noted the man eerieyness or dark tone vs any of the growing collection of folks with the same feature....He does how ever make note the irony how Eldritch freak, Detatch emotion, or the lack of humanity (By it general phases more then not just merely not being human) are the norm.....Can not toss a quarter without hitting an eldritch god, god, or some enitity that greater then any of them where they are from...
    He also take note when the guy speak, his tone is dark like he subtle suggestion he going to kill your family when all he said is can he fetch you a glass of water, vs himself where his dead pan emotion just come off more like sarcasim enough time or not...Not sure if sounding your pro genocide is better then all ways coming off sarcastic.

"Help yourself to some of the drinks and non0sentient food in the kitchen if such thing has any vaul to you. Plan to join the Guild, a free up room will be offer to you. Center Hub of activity...." Well not at the moment...Stranges that folk are not hovering about.. "Well most time. The Guild trying out a new thing so folk maybe slow stepping back out for a while. Do note If you find a person who...disagreeable...The guild has defense in place. I shall not bored you any more then I have unless you are curious of these defenses."

8. Posted on Mar 15, 2024, 12:07:36 AM UTC
    ID: 46902 | #19
    MarieArmstrong
    Level 4
    XP

The man nods, leaning back in his chair. Soft murmuring can be heard from him, it seems he's talking to himself. His pupils are back to magenta, and he stares off at the wall as the quiet, one-sided conversation continues. Something about universes and the oddity of specifying non-sentient food.

9. Posted on Mar 15, 2024, 1:04:23 AM UTC
    ID: 46905 | #20
    Corda Iacobi
    Bordayus
    Level 146
    XP

Well certainly not intrested in the guild defenses apparently, no telling if that cause he has no plan to cause trouble, or the likely hood, he feel they are useless against them. Well they are not the only likely hood but they are comm0n trait, but still, the man seem to enjoy his self discussion, 3 the crowd they say.. 

He take a drink of his jug as he look off. Not much seem to be going on. Slow dream session....a shame really...Though he had mingle with Cryus and the Blue man, been one of his more active social outing thus far

Quick Reply

Please login to post to the forums...

Login