PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1283 Members

Chatting and Instant Messaging

1. Posted on Jun 25, 2005, 7:41:28 AM UTC
    ID: 1431 | #2
    MissezNoll
    Level 129
    XP
    D*mn it! I should have put my post here. I put it on the suggestion box! Maybe you can move it to here BR. It has to do with the chat room concept and why it would be a good idea to nix it. D*mn I am a fool! I need to read before I post!!!

The Instant messaging is a great idea! I love IM! I am just a lame brain who constantly forgets to turn my IM on before I go on-line. I guess I will need all of you guys to remind me, okay? :ponders:

Last edited by MissezNoll on Jun 25, 2005, 7:43:49 AM UTC. 1 total edits.

2. Posted on Jun 25, 2005, 11:33:18 AM UTC
    ID: 1477 | #3
    Minimaid
    Level 174 BETA MOD
    XP
    :( Well, this news saddens me, though I understand why it must be so. I only have msn, and am on it VERY rarely. In fact, I've been using the chatroom as one of the main ways to get to know some people on the site. Ah well, life goes on. :) At least it will help the site run faster, I hope?
  3. Posted on Jun 25, 2005, 7:01:25 PM UTC
    ID: 1485 | #5
    MissezNoll
    Level 129
    XP
    Well, I usually ALWAYS forget to turn mine on. I don't know why. The little icon is staring me in the face. I just always overlook it. :ponders: Like now. I have yet to turn it on again. :doh:
  4. Posted on Jun 25, 2005, 8:50:15 PM UTC
    ID: 1497 | #8
    BogusRed
    Level 281 ADMIN
    XP
    Ok well all of you guys are saying you have msn or aim or whatever but you didn't add it to your profile so that I can see what your username is. I'm going to go get an MSN account right now so that I can chat with those of you that don't have icq, aim, or yahoo messenger.

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.