PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1285 Members

Post 10300 - Propper presentation of artwork

1. Posted on Jun 29, 2006, 10:09:21 PM UTC
    ID: 10300
    ArkillianDragon
    BETA ADMIN
    I'm sorry you two, but if Susie says no, then she means no- She's the web mistress, and if she doesn't like it, then she shouldn't have to tolerate it. Besides, it is ugly. The only time I like to see a screen capture is when I am manipulating it. To be honest, the windows stuff dominates the picture and you don't get to see the art, and frankyl, you could be using paint and I wouldn't care. It's the ART we want here- not the program.

Also- as for feedom of speech and all the rest- People CAN comment on the pic asking how the artist does the pic. That's what I do. It not as if you can tell with a screen capture anyways. All that shows you really is what program you use and what colour scheme you have. Oh, and if you use a set of preset swatches. Seriously- I'd still be cool with this even if I didn't think Susie was doing the right thing and this has happened before. I don't agree with everything she does, but I do know that she isn't a beginner at this.

And it's her site in the end. She's just being really cool and letting us have a HUGE input into it :)

Last edited by ArkillianDragon on Jun 29, 2006, 10:13:26 PM UTC. 1 total edits.