PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1283 Members

Freshening up the view art page

1. Posted on Dec 30, 2005, 4:33:32 PM UTC
    ID: 6426 | #2
    SaikonoYume
    Level 21 BETA
    XP
    I like the circle idea. It's original, and it's functional. Personally, I'd use either all pastel or all bright colors (some seem brighter than others), but that's just me.

I'd love to help out as a beta-tester. So if you need anyone, feel free to drop me a line.
  2. Posted on Dec 31, 2005, 5:25:43 PM UTC
    ID: 6432 | #3
    MoonDemon
    Level 41
    XP
    I think circles are good, but where is the GREEN :grin: (yes its my fav color, LOL.) If you want a computer idiot's veiw on how the new stuff works, I'll volunteer to be a beta tester. I don't know any technical stuff but I could let you know if it's dummy useable :lol: and I have plenty of time until March (hopefully I'll be moving then :grin: ) I'm a housewife so I'm mostly always home and on the puter when the kids are playing inside :grin:
  3. Posted on Dec 31, 2005, 7:21:39 PM UTC
    ID: 6433 | #4
    Humority
    Level 71
    XP
    I'm sorry Susie, I didn't quite understand what you did the changes for and what's the difference between Premium and Standard account.
    ---
    "I may not live in a perfect world but I can create one on paper."
  4. Posted on Dec 31, 2005, 10:32:11 PM UTC
    ID: 6435 | #5
    bloodysmurf
    Level 15
    XP
    If you still need volunteers for the beta thing, I volunteer. ^-^ I pretty much visit PD everynight, unless Im away or something so, thats a plus. If you dont need volunteers, oh well ^-^
  5. Posted on Jan 1, 2006, 12:48:59 AM UTC
    ID: 6436 | #6
    BogusRed
    Level 281 ADMIN
    XP
    On Dec 31, 2005 11:21 am, Atlantis said:
    [quote]I'm sorry Susie, I didn't quite understand what you did the changes for and what's the difference between Premium and Standard account.
    ---
    "I may not live in a perfect world but I can create one on paper."[/quote]

Ok, in about a month I will be offering a subscription based account to those who want it. Basically if you want a premium account, you pay $3 a month and you'll get special features such as the following:
    - increased private message inbox limit of 5,000 messages.
    - folders for private messages
    - personal art galleries (aka art folders)
    - a personal chatbox on your profile pages
    - a blog/journal feature displayed on your profile pages
    - photo folder (for pictures of yourself or other things)
    - high resolution artwork uploads

These features have not yet been finished. Once they are finished, I'll offer the premium accounts to people. Currently I am not yet taking money for premium accounts since the features aren't finished yet. You've been given a temporary premium account Atlantis so that you can get your private message inbox down to less than 100 messages as explained in the email I sent you.

Everyone when they start with an account here at PaperDemon.com has a standard account which is free. You don't have to pay anything to use it. But if you really like PaperDemon.com and have some moeny to contribute to the server costs, etc. of PaperDemon.com, you can purchase a premium account which will give you the added features explained above. Only premium members, moderators, and beta testers get these features.
    I hope that makes sense. If it's still unclear, let me know what it is that's confusing and I'll try and explain it better.

bloodysmurf, MoonDemon, and SaikonoTume thank you for volunteering for beta testing. I will definately need the help. I'll contact you guys within a few days through email and set you guys up with BETA accounts so that you can help test things out.
  6. Posted on Jan 1, 2006, 11:18:09 PM UTC
    ID: 6445 | #7
    SaikonoYume
    Level 21 BETA
    XP
    Despite being a poor college student, I might just sign up for a premium account here. PD is so much fun and much more close knit than most sites. I enjoy it enough to pay three bucks. And it's not a lot in the long run. $36 a year is a good deal.
  7. Posted on Jan 2, 2006, 1:05:02 AM UTC
    ID: 6449 | #8
    BogusRed
    Level 281 ADMIN
    XP
    That's awesome! It'll be cheaper for those who purchase 3 month, 6 month or 12 month subscriptions. I'll have to figure that out soon :D
  8. Posted on Jan 2, 2006, 1:07:21 PM UTC
    ID: 6465 | #9
    Humority
    Level 71
    XP
    Yes, it is clear, thanks.  So having premium account you get all these bonus features, I think that's what they have in dA. I'd like to sign up for the premium account too but umm.. I don't know how would I pay you. That's just the same reason why I haven't bought anything from the store. I guess I will just settle for a standard accont, at least for now. Another question, what's my inbox limit on a standard account? :blink:
    ---
    "I may not live in a perfect world but I can create one on paper."
  9. Posted on Jan 2, 2006, 8:57:27 PM UTC
    ID: 6470 | #10
    BogusRed
    Level 281 ADMIN
    XP
    THe inbox limit on a standard account is 100 private messages. so you need to get your total private messages down to 99 or below, otherwise, when January 23rd rolls around, you wont be able to receive new private messages from other members on the site. It sounds like you didn't get the email I sent you. :( I'll just send it to you via PM.

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.