PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1285 Members

Changes in email notifications

1. Posted on Feb 16, 2006, 7:18:43 AM UTC
    ID: 7602 | #2
    ArkillianDragon
    Level 275 BETA ADMIN
    XP
    Admittedly- I'm one of those people that don' t go looking for the update stuff- I usually don't have time to look for it. If it came in the e-mail, as long as it isn't long, I'd read it :)
  2. Posted on Feb 16, 2006, 7:25:38 AM UTC
    ID: 7603 | #3
    BogusRed
    Level 281 ADMIN
    XP
    Hey you are reading this news post!

Yeah I tend to bloviate a little too much. I'll try to keep my news posts short in the future. I can definately relate to not wanting to read something when it's really long.
  3. Posted on Feb 16, 2006, 7:11:35 PM UTC
    ID: 7618 | #6
    Saiyangirl4ever
    Level 45
    XP
    That`s a great idea Susie!`cause I`m recieving those e-mails every day,and my mailbox is swimming with headlines"noreplay from paperdemon"!:lol:I think this is a great idea!:yes:
  4. Posted on Feb 16, 2006, 9:57:23 PM UTC
    ID: 7622 | #7
    BogusRed
    Level 281 ADMIN
    XP
    Thanks SaiyanGirl. hopefully it will work correctly tonight. It's a hard thing to trouble shoot.

EDIT:
    Darn it! it hasn't been working right for the past couple days. I finally got the chance to look at it today and I finally fixed it. :)

Last edited by BogusRed on Feb 19, 2006, 7:08:43 PM UTC. 1 total edits.

5. Posted on Feb 20, 2006, 3:01:51 AM UTC
    ID: 7699 | #8
    fablespinner
    Level 36 BETA
    XP
    YAY!!!!

Sometimes I leave them in my box until I have time to sit down and respond decently, and the notifications were buggin' me.

Turned off, thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much.

^_^
  6. Posted on Feb 20, 2006, 5:00:16 AM UTC
    ID: 7700 | #9
    BogusRed
    Level 281 ADMIN
    XP
    Yeah I'd turn them off myself but I keep them turned on to make sure I know when it's working correctly or not. So far, since I've made the change it hasn't worked correctly once with the count of NEW messages. But I made corrections earlier and I think I finally fixed the darn thing.

Anyway, if you are still geting messages even after selecting the no email notification option, let me know. I'll see if I can test that myself tomorrow.
  7. Posted on Feb 20, 2006, 4:41:31 PM UTC
    ID: 7706 | #10
    fablespinner
    Level 36 BETA
    XP
    On Feb 19, 2006 9:00 pm, BogusRed said:
    [quote]Yeah I'd turn them off myself but I keep them turned on to make sure I know when it's working correctly or not. So far, since I've made the change it hasn't worked correctly once with the count of NEW messages. But I made corrections earlier and I think I finally fixed the darn thing.

Anyway, if you are still geting messages even after selecting the no email notification option, let me know. I'll see if I can test that myself tomorrow.
    [/quote]

I had no updates so it worked!

^_^  

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.