PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1284 Members

BogusRed on hiatus from PD

1. Posted on Apr 5, 2006, 8:49:56 AM UTC
    ID: 8695 | #4
    emmet849
    Level 23
    XP

BR, don't take this the wrong way, but I am so glad that you're taking a break!  Just like everyone here, I love you to death and I am so grateful to you for all of your hard work, but dang it girl, you deserve that break!  I hope you will take time to reward yourself for all the wonderful things you do for us pesky members.  We don't give you enough credit. 

I'm sad to hear that you will still be working, so it's not a true vacation, but I'm glad you're cutting back, if even for a brief amount of time.  I hope you find time to relax and have fun while you're at it.

We love you and thank you so, so, so much for this site and for all the things you do.  You are always so modest about it, but really, you're fantastic and deserve each and every word of praise!

2. Posted on Apr 5, 2006, 2:07:03 PM UTC
    ID: 8701 | #5
    Cokekitty
    Level 115
    XP
    Everyone's right, BogusRed.  I've only been here for a short amount of time, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that you work your butt off for this site!  And I'm really glad you do!  :worship:  I love it here, and I'm glad to hear you're cutting back from working as much as you usually do, but please, for your own sake, try to pencil in a day off, eh? ;)  I'll be sure to check out the new PDM site, too.

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.