Monthly Challenge 2021
All monthly challenges must be completed during the month in order to receive the item and pearl prizes.
These May only be claimed once!
You may draw the challenges at any time and may be completed by multiple dragons.
All older challenges will still grant their bonus +6 SP.
You must link the monthly challenge in your comments in order to receive the bonus SP.
- Entries must be Fullbody, Coloured or Grayscale, and contain at least a Standard Background.
- Literature must be 700 Word Count. For every additional participating dragon, you must add 150 Words to your piece.
- Multiple dragons may participate together. A maximum of 4 dragons may participate.
- Collaborations are also welcome!
- Entries must be posted on PD before the end date of the month.
- Submit them to the SP Counting que.
- Once counted, you may submit them to the Reward Redemption que for your rewards.
- These may be submitted after the due date and will be honoured, as long as the entry piece was posted on PD before the end date.
Your form in the MC que should look like this:
Monthly Challenge: (Month/Year)
Player Profile: (link)
- All Entries completed will earn +6 SP for the MC bonus!
- If submitted before the due date, you will receive bonus rewards!
Rewards for the Monthly Challenge will be awarded via the Reward Redemption Ques and not in the comments below.
Previous Year Prompts:
The Autumn season is fast approaching. All the youngens born during the spring and summer seasons are now old enough to attend schools.
Here, with the guidance of older and more wise dragons, they learn all sorts of things. It may be as simple as learning to hunt in a team, learning to read and write, learning how to master your element, or even learn how to perform arts and crafts.
School isn't just for the young, there is always something new to learn and a lot of older dragons will come to various schools to learn new skills.
- Depict your dragon attending some sort of class in a school setting. -
Your Aqrion was having a nice day until they come across something very strange on the surface. As they rise to the surface they notice little creatures on the metal object what are those?
They pop their heads up and take a look. These strange looking creatures standing on two legs peer back at you, equally as confused as you.
Do they shout in confusion? Do they watch in silence? Grab a spear and try to hunt you? Or do they offer you a tasty treat?
Not all humans are bad in this world. There are a lot of good humans too!
- Depict your aqrion having their first interaction with humans. -
- Humanoid species are allowed to be used.
- Other ARPG Humanoids may be included but will not be the main focus of this piece, they will only count as other arpg species.
''The generous Mala''
Do you remember the old tales of Mala? You remember right? The Deity of treasures?
Oh come on, I know you know the tale about Treasure Keeper Mala!
DeityMala would always reward these aqrions that would put their best efforts into foraging, hunting, and scavenging for their families. It seems to be that this year she feels very generous. It seems as if aqrions that go out on explorations for this month, seem to return with double what they found, It truly must be Malas Blessing!
This MC doubles all Items found while Exploring!
- Depict your dragon doing any or all of the three exploration types
Rewards & Perks:
- Malas Blessing [Passive] - Mala will bless each of the activities (Hunting, Gathering, Scarveging] once and double all items found!
- Babysitter [Passive] - Mala will help out young aqrions to bring home at least two Different Items of each activity.
- Aqrions that are above the Ancient rank are able to bring home more than two item types. Please keep in mind that the Success/Failing chances are as normal, depending on the rank of your aqrion.
Special Rules and Informations:
- You are not able to claim the Passive Bonuses when using a Exploration Compleation Voucher.
- All entries are allowed to claim the MC bonus SP (+6) on top of the exploration SP bonus (+2).
- Entry MUST be created within the month of July 2021, Artworks created prior to that will NOT be able to claim the passive perks!
- You are not able to claim the passive perks or any other rewards for already counted Images/writings
- Activities that are currently in the Reward Redemption queue OR the SP counting queue will NOT get the passive bonuses granted!
- You are able to claim the Passive Bonuses between the 1st of July - 31st of August 2021. If you sent in your Reward Redemption Request AFTER the 31st August, your entry will not be able to claim any of the passive bonuses.
- If your aqrion is featured in another person’s Entry, you will not be able to claim any Passiv Perks, however, you can still claim the exploration rewards for them and the bonus SP.
- Companion and Rank Skills still apply to the explorations on top of the Passive Perks.
Deadline: 31st July 2021
REDEMPTION Deadline 31st August 2021
But now your wondering, what Loot might your aqrion bring back?
Fear not, We made a small sheet displaying the chances of what your baby might bring back to you <3
Here are the numbers with the actual drop chances:
~ This MC is brought to you by Reh ;3
Aaaah, the warm breeze has begun to roll in. Summer lazy days begin.
What's the best place to hang out and chill with friends? Why the beach of course!
Everyone loves to sunbathe on the beaches of Aquella. Some are warm and sandy, some are hard and rocky, others are slippery and frozen.
But all of these beaches feel like an excellent place to hang out on, and to let that sunshine warm you up.
The beaches are not all for lazy sunbathing, but one can play many games with their friends too!
- Depict your dragon enjoying a lazy beach day or having a beach party! -
x1 Love Potion
x1 Rainbow Star Companion
Spring brings out joy in many. Plants begin to grow and new life is found everywhere.
One common tradition that the Dragons of Aquella do, is paint some little stones and hide them for the younger pups to find them.
While this game is mostly for the younger dragons, dragons of all ages love to participate and collect the painted pebbles to add to their collections.
Some folk like to compete and see who can find the most. Others spend a little longer searching in all of the tricky palces.
The older dragons, of course, help the younger dragons with their searches.
- Depict your dragon painting small stones and pebbles -
- Depict your dragon searching and collecting these painted pebbles -
The days are starting to get longer and you are beginning to feel frisky.
Early spring is when most folk start to find a mating partner. The best way to gain a new mate is to show off!
The best way to show off is to perform great acrobatic displays.
Displays can contain breaching, spyhopping, leaping, darting, doing piroettes, diving, or even weaving tightly through objects.
- Depict your dragon performing an acrobatic display -
x1 Love Potion
The new year is upon us.
After much celebrating with your family and friends, you are feeling rather worn out.
It's time to take a break, you all deserve it.
It's time to take a long deserved nap.
Curl up in your favorite spot with your favorite buddy or toy, and have a great big nap.
- Depict your dragon having a nap with his favorite friend/companion/toy -