Monthly Challenge 2021
All monthly challenges must be completed during the month in order to receive the item and pearl prizes.
These May only be claimed once!
You may draw the challenges at any time and may be completed by multiple dragons.
All older challenges will still grant their bonus +6 SP.
You must link the monthly challenge in your comments in order to receive the bonus SP.
- Entries must be Fullbody, Coloured or Grayscale, and contain at least a Standard Background.
- Literature must be 700 Word Count. For every additional participating dragon, you must add 150 Words to your piece.
- Multiple dragons may participate together. A maximum of 4 dragons may participate.
- Collaborations are also welcome!
- Entries must be posted on PD before the end date of the month.
- Submit them to the SP Counting que.
- Once counted, you may submit them to the Reward Redemption que for your rewards.
- These may be submitted after the due date and will be honoured, as long as the entry piece was posted on PD before the end date.
Your form in the MC que should look like this:
Monthly Challenge: (Month/Year)
Player Profile: (link)
- All Entries completed will earn +6 SP for the MC bonus!
- If submitted before the due date, you will receive bonus rewards!
Rewards for the Monthly Challenge will be awarded via the ARPG Ques and not in the comments below.
With three moons, Lunar Eclipses occur fairly often in the world of Aquella.
The moons are all a different size and tend to leave different colours; Proluo tends create red, Lua pink, and Enule a blue.
Corals at the equitorial tropical reefs often glow at night with mild bioluminesence.
What's even better than a glowing greenish reef?
A glowing reef in varying hues of red, pink or blue!
It's quite a sight to behold!
Dragons from around the world will often travel to this glowing reef to watch the glowing reef.
Here they gather with friends and share stories from over the winter season, before moving onto the true summer activities.
- Pick a moon hue and depict your dragon exploring the glowing reef at night -
x1 Your Choice of Sea Fearie!
Hello and Welcome!
This month’s Prompt will run for March and April! Yay!
Your dragon spots a pod of unknown dragons. They resemble a mix of orcas and leopard seals. They outnumber you, and look like they could be dangerous. So you decide it’s best to not interact directly with them. Perhaps you follow them at a safe distance. Studying them and as to what they are.
After some time, you hear some strained clicking noises behind you. You turn around, startled and confused. To your surprise, there was a tiny calf in front of you. He looks to be the same species as the dragons you’ve been following. He seems too young to speak, and perhaps even too frail. You aren’t sure why this guy has fallen behind and no one has noticed him. He definitely looks to be too young for traveling, perhaps he lost his mother? You gently grab his flipper and attempt to catch up to the pod. Surely they know more about this situation.
- Depict your dragon trying to catch up to and/or communicate with the pod, with the tiny calf in tow. -
A new year begins!
Full of hope and wonder, every dragon making new years resolutions.
Do you make a new year's resolution? Is it one you can manage to stick to? We all try so hard don't we.
After the end of year feasts and naps, one wants to start fresh! Even though it's still dark and cold during the winter months, dragons will wake up and bustle around on this day.
Dragons love traditions! Sopmetimes they make new traditions, but most often, they will follow some old traditions.
One of the traditions on the New Year is to hold a Lantern Festival!
Every year dragons build little lanterns and decorate them with all sorts of colours and patterns!
They fill them with glowing beads and with a little puff of hot air, they send them floating upwards.
Some launch them on the water surface, and some launch them fromt he depths of the abyssal plains.
Both are fantastic sights to behold!
- Depict your dragon building, decorating or launching a festive lit lantern along other dragons and their lanterns. -
Previous Year Prompts: