PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1285 Members

A FABULOUS weekend :D

1. Posted on Feb 13, 2006, 6:06:15 PM UTC
    ID: 7447 | #1
    MoonDemon
    Level 41
    XP
    OH, I had such a great weekend! My husband decided in honour of Valentines day that the entire weekend would be devoted to things I wanted to do :grin: We went to a resturant that didn't have a playground (Peter Pipers, Chucky Cheeze, Fast Food Play grounds) We went to an adult walking park, walked around the main street shopping area of McAllen, and I didn't have to sit through any Zombie movies or watch a bunch of UFC fights!!! :lol: Yes I know it probably doesn't sound too great to everybody else but since moving here to Texas I have become a sterotypical housewife and the only things I've enjoyed for my own sake have been reading while my husband plays with the boys and finding this site which got me drawing again :grin: and some unmentionables :lol: with my husband after the kids go night night. I just can't keep the grin off my face so I felt like sharing. My normal weekends and going outs consist of something my kids need or want or something my husband needs or wants, I'm not saying I don't find something I want while we're out but it hasn't been the main objective since my oldest was born and I just feel so great that my husband decided on a me weekend without any hints or nudges from me, he couldn't have thought of a better Valentines gift for me if we were super rich and he had all the money in the world to spend :heart: I felt like a queen all weekend and it was so great for my hubby to insisist that my wants came before the kids' this weekend. I'm not saying they didn't get their way a few times because they did but that's because mommy was too happy to say no. For those of you who don't have kids or maybe your kids yourself, its really hard for parents to put their wants before their kids (well in my case and a few others though I know  there are exceptions) I'm just so happy :bounce: and my husband promised that as soon as we get back to Ohio (where we have tons of family to watch the kids) he's taking me out alone for a whole night of worshiping me :evil: :lol: Ok I'm through gusshing for now :lol:
  2. Posted on Feb 13, 2006, 7:14:54 PM UTC
    ID: 7454 | #2
    Lilimayhem
    Level 81 BETA
    XP
    :bounce: Im so happy for you Moon! Its must have been awesome...it your hubby thought about that on his own...hum...you feel like cloning him? :lol: My man could use some classes too if you hubby wants to teach him :lol: ahhh he's not that bad he just doesn't know the meaing of the word romantic!:) Again i'm happy for you...i think i'll pm you soon, i have some questions about kids and i think you might be of help. :) Much love moon!:mwah
  3. Posted on Feb 14, 2006, 2:10:19 AM UTC
    ID: 7486 | #4
    Qcvar
    Level 6 LOCKED
    XP
    Looks like you ended up with a great guy.  Just knowing that there's one more guy in this world who puts his family and especially his wife ahead of his own needs just made my day.  I'm never going to get into a personal relationship with anyone, but if there was a hypothetical me that did, your husband would be one of my role models.
  4. Posted on Feb 14, 2006, 2:21:13 AM UTC
    ID: 7492 | #5
    Minimaid
    Level 174 BETA MOD
    XP
    That sounds awesome!  My sweety is planning us something very similar for tomorrow.  He's going to take me out shopping, and bring me out to lunch at my favourite restaurant, and then we'll go home and maybe have some wine and take a 'nap' together.....  I was thinking of having a picnic on the roof for dinnertime.

We have to be careful because our anniversary is coming up next week, as well.  :lol:  :heart:  Much love to you!
  5. Posted on Feb 15, 2006, 1:44:24 AM UTC
    ID: 7548 | #6
    MoonDemon
    Level 41
    XP

On Feb 13, 2006 6:10 pm, Qcvar said:
    [quote]  I'm never going to get into a personal relationship with anyone,
    [/quote]

:lol: Sorry but I have to laugh, I used to say the exact same thing until I met my husband :grin:

Lisi, I tell you anything you want to know and then I'll tell you every single kid out there will change the rules on it :grin: but ask anything you wish!!

Much love to you all :heart:

Last edited by MoonDemon on Feb 15, 2006, 1:46:29 AM UTC. 1 total edits.

6. Posted on Feb 15, 2006, 1:17:44 PM UTC
    ID: 7558 | #7
    Saiyangirl4ever
    Level 45
    XP
    Wow!:innocent::innocent::innocent:This is sooooo romantic!:innocent: You`re very happy Moon!:yes:Your husband should be an example of a true man and loving husband and daddy!:yes:I`m sooooo happy for you dear!:yes:So I suppose V-day went more than just great,huh?:lol::lol::lol:I`m really happy for you!I`m beginning to feel,like your family is perfect!:yes:And I`m sure that it is!:yes:I`m so happy for ya!:innocent::heart:Much love to you!:heart:
  7. Posted on Feb 15, 2006, 5:47:26 PM UTC
    ID: 7569 | #8
    MoonDemon
    Level 41
    XP
    :grin: Nothing is perfect my dear :lol: if it was life would be boring! My life can be a mess but I learned a long long time ago that if I want it fixed I have to work at it :lol: My personal opinion is that the Fates are making up for some other things by letting me have my husband. Example of the messed up parts is V-day wasn't too peachy yesterday, I was surfing this site and suddenly my power went out.......My hubby forgot about paying the darn bill and I was going to kill him :grin: I had to walk to a payphone with my muchkins in tow, call my husband at work to make him come home, get the bill paid plus a lot extra to get it on the same day, got into a HUGE fight with him for forgetting something so important and then :grin: made up for the fight :lol: that is a very small example but proof that nothing is perfect :lol:
  8. Posted on Feb 15, 2006, 6:47:11 PM UTC
    ID: 7578 | #9
    emmet849
    Level 23
    XP
    I agree MoonD, My V-day sucks, it's like my birthday...always one of the worst days of the year for me.  I had to work and work was vicious.  At one point I was literally running to get things done.  It was so crazy!  Then I didn't get lunch (which is always sad for me :()  and I had to stay an hour past my shift to finish everything because the person coming to relieve me refused to help. :mad:  Usually at work, the other people working will come to help the one person who's running around like a chicken with its head cut off, but not last night.  Partly because almost everyone was having an insane night, partly because I was assigned to a back portion and people didn't know how busy I was and partly because my profession is famous for the "eat your young mentality."  This means that some would rather watch the newbies like me drown and sink then help and mentor them into better people.  Oh well!  I go back tonight, hopefully it won't be as crazy. :)

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.