PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1288 Members

Trash Monster Boss Fight

1. Posted on Mar 20, 2024, 3:27:54 PM UTC
    ID: 47067 | #41

Banshee rolls their power in with Arasโ€™s, creating a powerful storm of Chaos! The devastating strike hits the Trash Monster for 428 damage!

The Trash Monster elemental power catches Banshee head on and inflicts 15 damage.

Banshee counters for 8 damage.

"Holy crap balls! My best friend Tatters is bleedin'. Here, have a shenshort snack. Oh yeah! I saved the day! Am I cool now?"

Shenshort heals Tatters by 1 HP

2. Posted on Mar 20, 2024, 8:17:28 PM UTC
    ID: 47080 | #43
    Cover for Submisions

Submisions ยป Solo investagation

I've determined I could probably just store all of my written submisions in one thing rather than having a bunch of them with hundreads of seperated little chapters etc. So I'm just going to write submisions for prompts here instead because it seems easier.

Last updated Apr 2, 2024
    Total Chapters 13

Aza Crowe hits the Trash Monster with a flurry of Fire-- the Trash Monster takes 119 damage!

The Trash Monster releases a shockwave that knocks Aza Crowe off balance and causes 23 damage.

3. Posted on Mar 21, 2024, 7:30:02 AM UTC
    ID: 47095 | #45

Agent Blue, Ebony, and Sakura twine their elements together until they burst into a stunning cascade of Ethereal! The Trash Monster rocks in the air, taking 626 damage!

Agent Blue was buffed.

The Trash Monster releases a shockwave that knocks Agent Blue off balance and causes 48 damage.

"Holy crap balls! My best friend Tatters is bleedin'. Here, have a shenshort snack. Oh yeah! I saved the day! Am I cool now?"

Shenshort heals Tatters by 1 HP

4. Posted on Mar 21, 2024, 3:09:57 PM UTC
    ID: 47100 | #47

Shikun Moonstar, Tib "Hazard" Gray, and Apirka Trom twine their elements together until they burst into a stunning cascade of Prismatic! The Trash Monster rocks in the air, taking 6615 damage!

Trash Monster appears weakened.

Shikun Moonstar was concentrating.

With an impressive show of acrobatics, Shikun Moonstar avoids a sudden blast from the Trash Monster!

5. Posted on Mar 21, 2024, 9:24:07 PM UTC
    ID: 47110 | #49
    Cover for The Elven Magicker's Resolve

The Elven Magicker's Resolve ยป Hidden in the Rainbow Depths (Trash Monster #2, prompt 2)

Battle submissions for Fayen.

Last updated Mar 27, 2024
    Total Chapters 4

Fayen rolls their power in with Joyโ€™s, creating a powerful storm of Lightning! The devastating strike hits the Trash Monster for 338 damage!

Trash Monster appears weakened.

Fayen dodges out of the way, evading the Trash Monster!

Attack

๐Ÿ”’ This topic is locked and is not accepting attacks.