PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1284 Members

Coming Soon from PaperDemon.com! [Premium accounts]

1. Posted on Jan 18, 2006, 5:07:46 AM UTC
    ID: 6799 | #2
    Lilimayhem
    Level 81 BETA
    XP
    How can i get this premium account!!??? I've been searching and cant find it, knowing me, its probably too obvious, so i cant find it. :grin:
  2. Posted on Jan 18, 2006, 6:52:33 AM UTC
    ID: 6802 | #3
    BogusRed
    Level 281 ADMIN
    XP
    Hi Lili. Sorry premium accounts aren't yet "officially" offered. There are a couple members with temporary premium accounts so that they can clean out their inboxes. Their premium accounts will expire on the 23rd unless they pay for a Premium acccount. But don't worry! I hope to offer these new Premium accounts by next week!
  3. Posted on Jan 18, 2006, 8:09:20 AM UTC
    ID: 6803 | #4
    ArkillianDragon
    Level 275 BETA ADMIN
    XP
    Approx what price are they? Like... $20? more? Less? IT's important to me cause of the exchange rate ^^; It sucks for a Kiwi still even thouhg we are beter than we've ever been.
  4. Posted on Jan 18, 2006, 9:49:20 AM UTC
    ID: 6808 | #5
    BogusRed
    Level 281 ADMIN
    XP
    Here's the prices:
    • 1 month = $3.00 USD
    • 3 months = $8.00 USD
    • 6 months = $15.00 USD
    • 12 months/1 year = $29.00 USD
    If you purchase something from the store, you can use some of that purchase towards a premium account. Details are explained in the article about Premium accounts:

The other way to upgrade your account to Premium is by making a purchase in the PaperDemon Store. For every dollar of profit PaperDemon makes from your purchase, you can apply that towards your subscription. This does NOT mean if you buy a product costing $15 you will get a 6 month subscription. PaperDemon only makes on average $2 of profit on each product purchased. Profits range from $0.50 to $3.50.

If you are thinking of buying some products from the store and want an estimate as to how much of your purchase you can use towards a premium account, just contact me telling me which products you want to buy.

Last edited by BogusRed on Jan 18, 2006, 9:50:38 AM UTC. 1 total edits.

5. Posted on Jan 18, 2006, 10:40:05 PM UTC
    ID: 6820 | #6
    Lilimayhem
    Level 81 BETA
    XP

Hi Susie, Thanks a lot, i will buy one for sure!!! I think its a good idea, i checked out the account of Atlantis and i was blown away!!! :)

6. Posted on Jan 18, 2006, 11:25:58 PM UTC
    ID: 6821 | #7
    BogusRed
    Level 281 ADMIN
    XP
    Alright awesome! Thanks Lili. You said you made a purchase in the PD store right? just private message me with your order number from Cafepress and you can get a discount on your subscription.
  7. Posted on Jan 21, 2006, 4:36:44 PM UTC
    ID: 6859 | #8
    Lilimayhem
    Level 81 BETA
    XP
    Ahh,shoot, i deleted the e-mail with the order number when i received the t-shirt. (whose so nice, by the way) But its ok, i want the premium account no matter what!:)
  8. Posted on Jan 21, 2006, 5:46:29 PM UTC
    ID: 6862 | #9
    PsychoKittyNet
    Level 24
    XP
    I should be receiving my new check card in the mail next week, So Ill finally beable to one, make a purchuse and two, ill besure to upgrade to a premium account.
  9. Posted on Jan 21, 2006, 7:56:07 PM UTC
    ID: 6864 | #10
    BogusRed
    Level 281 ADMIN
    XP
    Dan I'm glad to hear you'll be making a PD store purchase soon :D

About the Premium Accounts. It's probably going to be another month before they will be offered. I still have a lot of work to do. The journals and art folders features still need to be finished. And I also need to make some more profile skins. My work on PD has been put on hold this week so that I can get homework done.

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.