PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1294 Members

New Moderators!

1. Posted on Feb 5, 2006, 5:55:20 PM UTC
    ID: 7220 | #3
    Saiyangirl4ever
    Level 45
    XP

Yey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*does a happy dance for the new senior moderator and for the juniors*:grin:U ARE AWESOME PEOPLE,I HOPE U KNOW THAT??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for being so amazing!!!*sniffs*

:innocent:My love and 10000000 hugs and kisses to y`all!!!!:heart:

MMMMMMMWWWWAAAAAAHHHHHH!:lol:

2. Posted on Feb 5, 2006, 6:24:58 PM UTC
    ID: 7222 | #4
    Minimaid
    Level 174 BETA MOD
    XP
    Yay!  Congrats to all our new staff members.

The collapsable critiques help a lot, susie.  Now if people WANT to read the long, drawn-out conversations we can get into, they can...  But they don't have to.

Everything is going so WELL!  :bounce:
  3. Posted on Feb 5, 2006, 8:27:50 PM UTC
    ID: 7228 | #5
    BogusRed
    Level 281 ADMIN
    XP
    Ahh! I've come up with new simbols for admin, moderator, and junior moderator! Strait from Zelda 3 mwahahah:
    BogusRed BogusRed
    Minimaid Minimaid
    Nettie Nettie

Doesn't that look snazzy? I changed the colors too. It looks better now. I still need to come up with a new icon and color for Betas. I'll look through my Zelda 3 sprites for one.
    EDIT: here's beta!
    bloodysmurf bloodysmurf

Last edited by BogusRed on Feb 5, 2006, 8:41:49 PM UTC. 1 total edits.

4. Posted on Feb 5, 2006, 10:46:11 PM UTC
    ID: 7233 | #6
    MoonDemon
    Level 41
    XP
    Green beautiful Green :lol: I like the shields they go good with the site :grin: May I sugests swords or bows for the regular and premium accounts?? It would go with the weapons thing :lol:

Last edited by MoonDemon on Feb 5, 2006, 10:46:52 PM UTC. 1 total edits.

5. Posted on Feb 6, 2006, 12:01:34 AM UTC
    ID: 7234 | #7
    BogusRed
    Level 281 ADMIN
    XP
    yeah i have a bow and arrow sprite. the sword sprites are too big though. but i'll see if i can find a good one for standard accounts.

By the way, I'm also thinking that "premium account" sounds sort of boring and generic. Perhaps I should change the name to something that goes more with the site's name. not sure what though. "gold demon" or something?
  6. Posted on Feb 6, 2006, 2:18:15 AM UTC
    ID: 7236 | #9
    Jilly
    Level 115
    XP
    Yay! Congrats guys! :grin: Oh and speaking of forums is it possible BR to make a movie section?? Or would that just fit under general disscussion?? Hmm just a thought :grin: Again congrats guys!! :bounce: :vegeta: :goku: They say congrats too! lol

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.